返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第07集>>

  • 1. when network programs can, according to FCC rules,show nudity and use language like...
    根据联邦通信委规定 该时段电视台,可以播放裸体和粗口 例如...。
  • 2. Bob, how are we getting on with that window?
    鲍勃 那扇窗关得怎么样了。
  • 3. Yes, Counselor,I thought the show was going on at 10:00 p.m.
    是的 律师,我以为节目会在晚10点播出。
  • 4. And therefore, the words you used,and the skin you exposed,was problematic only due to the network's self-imposed censorship?
    因此 你使用的语言,和你裸露身体的行为,只是与电视台自己加给自己的审查相冲突?。
  • 5. Your Honor, it doesn't matter.
    法官阁下 那并不重要。
  • 6. The show was taped in Chicago,but broadcast live on the West Coast at 8:00 p.m.
    节目是在芝加哥录制的,但于晚8点在西海岸直播。
  • 7. Yes, but that wasn't Therese's decision.
    是 但那并不是特蕾泽做的决定。
  • 8. That was the network's.
    而是电视台的决定。
  • 9. She thought the show was safely in the safe harbor.
    她以为节目在安全港时段播出。
  • 10. Ms. Dodd signed a contract with the network,not with the FCC.
    多德小姐是与电视台签的合同,不是与联邦通信委。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next