返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第10集>>

  • 1. Objection, Your Honor.
    反对 法官阁下。
  • 2. Yes, Ms. Hoff, let's not theorize
    反对有效 霍夫女士 请不要揣测。
  • 3. on why someone did or did not do something.
    谁做了或没做什么的原因。
  • 4. And another thing Ms. Hellinger won't tell you,not only is my client innocent,but there is someone in another county ...
    还有一件海灵格女士不会告诉你们的事,就是我的委托人不仅是无辜的,而且在另一个县里 还有一位嫌疑人。
  • 5. Objection, Your Honor!
    反对 法官阁下。
  • 6. ...being tried for this exact same crime!
    正因同样的罪名被审讯。
  • 7. Someone from Minooka...
    米努卡村的居民。
  • 8. Your Honor, this is outrageous!
    法官阁下 这太过分了。
  • 9. Yes, outrage is thick in the air. Approach.
    是的 的确很过分 请上前来。
  • 10. I'm not sure what the problem is here, Your Honor.
    我不明白这有什么问题 法官阁下。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next