<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第19集>>
-
1. But, see, here's the thing:
但是 瞧 现在是这样的情况。
-
2. I'm a judge.
我是法官。
-
3. I'm unfazed by loud voices.
我不反对高声称述。
-
4. So here's the long and the short of it.
那我来说事情的重点。
-
5. You plead this out!
你们谈认罪减刑协议吧。
-
6. Get it out of my court!
不要拿到我法庭上来吵。
-
7. This was a party that got out of hand, Madam ASA.
那是一场失控的派对 州检察官女士。
-
8. No one died, and as far as I can tell,- no one even got hurt! - No one did.
据我所知 没人死了,-甚至没人受伤 -的确如此。
-
9. Oh, Mr. Sweeney, please know that
斯威尼先生 请你记住。
-
10. you can only hurt your cause by opening your friggin' mouth.
你开口只会对自己不利。