返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 广告狂人 第2季 第12集>>

  • 1. The way beans are funny, we can't use that.
    但我们不能依法炮制豆制品的广告。
  • 2. We have to fight it, actually.
    实际上 豆类广告应该杜绝这种幽默。
  • 3. Well, it's very possible
    很有可能。
  • 4. that Heinz beans don't need to be funny,because they're a food, not a condiment.
    亨氏的豆制品不需要滑稽的形象,因为大豆是食品 不是调味品。
  • 5. -They're substantial. -You know,I'd love to have that conversation.
    -是一种实实在在的物质 -你知道的,我也想继续和你谈下去。
  • 6. and the reason I agreed to meet with you is
    我之所以答应和你见面。
  • 7. because I hoped it would spark something,and maybe six to eight months
    是因为我希望得到一些灵感,或许6到8个月以后。
  • 8. from now you can call me with a humdinger.
    你可以为我带来一个绝佳的创意。
  • 9. How about six days?
    给我6天怎么样。
  • 10. No. No, this is my point.
    不 不 问题的关键在于。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next